FREEDOM OF SPEECH BEING ATTACKED BY LIBERALS
CURRENT EFFORTS TO SILENCE THE OPPOSITION
The Foundry reports:
● Obama: “You can’t just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done.” said Obama while trying to sell his Trillion Dollar Debt Plan to Republican leaders
● “Will you side with Obama or Rush Limbaugh?” ask leftist radio ads in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nevada
● The left believe they can get Republicans to sacrifice their principles by demonizing and isolating Rush Limbaugh. So much for that new era of bipartisanship.
● FCC Commissioner Robert McDowell previewed …the Left’s next line of attack at a speech…. He warned that when the left comes to silence Rush and other Obama critics, they will not be dumb enough to try and do it under the label Fairness Doctrine. He even suggested that a stealth version of the doctrine may already be teed up at the FCC in the form of “Localism” rules which empower community advisory boards to help dictate local programming.
NO SURPRISE HERE.
They told us they would attack freedom of speech
● Last year’s report from the Center for American Progress (the brain trust for Obama Administration):
The Structural Imbalance of Political Talk Radio.
● report & audio: Democrats Plan to Limit Free Speech
●More on Censorship
OBAMA’S UNITY = JOIN US OR SHUT UP
Censorship….Change we can believe in?
Socialist tactic: Silence your opposition
Obama: “You can’t just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done”
Obama said this to top GOP leaders during bailout debate (New York Post)
Is this part of Obama’s unity plan – insinuating that GOP leaders are mindless robots following Limbaugh’s orders? We wish the Republicans were listening to Rush!! Is Obama projecting? Is he forgetting his Obama-robots who swallowed all his empty demagogic slogans since they get their ‘news’ from John Stewart at Comedy Central? Is Obama afraid of dissent? What is next for Chairman Obama….attack freedom of thought and movement like they do in Cuba?
Is this a prelude to the ‘Fairness’ Doctrine (a misnomer for Censorship)?
More on Censorship, Governing by Threats and Intimidation
(Hat tip: HotAir, Tom Maguire, Gateway Pundit)
Is this how Obama will unite the country?