MYTH BUSTED: Conservatives Disagreed with Bush
CONSERVATIVES OPPOSED BUSH WHEN HE WAS WRONG
Contrary to popular myth promulgated by liberals and repeated by the uninformed, conservatives did criticize Bush when his plans were not in America’s best interest.
Conservatives are not afraid of criticizing those who are wrong, even people within the same party. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it.
Sampling of conservatives criticizing President Bush’s plan:
● Michelle Malkin against bailouts :
“John McCain screwed this up. The out-of-touch Republican leadership in Washington screwed it up. And let’s be honest: Too many of the same tired old faces now trying to reclaim seats of power — like Newt Gingrich — crumbled on the massive banking bailout and capitulated to Reid/Pelosi/Paulson/Bush when steel spines were needed most.”
● Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Hannity against Bush’s bailout. But Mr. liberal-independent-conservative (Bill O’Reilly) attacks them.
● Ann Coulter against Bush’s bailout plan
● House GOP rallies against Bush bailout deal
● HERITAGE Foundation against the Bush-Obama Borrow-Bailout Parade
● Rush Limbaugh against Bush’s immigration plan
● Conservatives against Bush’s immigration plan
● Rush Limbaugh against Bush’s border plan
● Ann Coulter against Bush’s open borders policy for immigration
● Michelle Malkin against Bush’s immigration policy
● Michelle Malkin against Bush’s environmentalism
● Michelle Malkin on housing crisis
● Michelle Malkin against Bush’s excessive spending
● Ann Coulter against Bush’s compassionate conservatism
● Ann Coulter against Bush’s homage to the fetishistic rituals of liberalism
● Ann Coulter on Bush’s judicial nominee
● Conservatives disagree with Bush
● CATO Institute on Bush failures
Of course, if you get your news from John Steward Comedy Show or from MediaMatters…..you will not be aware of these facts. Hollywood , radicals and the mainstream media (MSM) love to keep you in the dark. They don’t care if you look stupid.